This article provides an overview of the Exigo Management Tool (EMT).
- EMT is a PC configuration tool for Exigo.
- EMT runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- It can be used both online and offline, and maintains a database on the local computer.
Screen Layout - Projects View
1. Project Databases - This is an overview of all your databases/projects.
2. Selected System - This is a System Overview (device tree) of the selected system.
3. Detailed View - This is a detailed view of the currently selected item in System/Device tree (2).
4. Zones in System - This is the overview of the zones in the selected System.
5. Send/Get Buttons - These buttons are used to upload the selected database to or download a database from the system controller.
- Send will upload the selected configuration database to the System Controller in the Exigo system.
- Each device will download its configuration database from the System Controller
- The configuration database contains information about names and functions for all I/Os
- Get will download the current configuration database from the System Controller in the Exigo system.
Screen Layout - Components View
- Click Components at bottom left
- Devices: Add new devices to system
- Input Actions: Add input action to Panel Keys or Inputs
- Output Actions: Add output actions to Outputs
- External Connections: Define SIP integration and Audio Program Source